Thursday, June 25, 2009

The results are in...

They have been in, actually. I just was on vacation and never thought to update. Bad me.

On Monday, the 15th, the nurse called and let me know that I DO NOT have Hepatitis C.

Happy me. I still am blacklisted from donating blood ever again, but whatever.

She didn't say anything about any of the other tests he ran, like my glucose and cholesterol. So I'm running on the assumption that they were either fine or not bad enough to warrant anything other than diet and exercise at the moment. The doctor knows I'm trying to lose weight and is letting that be my treatment for my slightly high blood pressure (which could have been a small case of White Coat Syndrome if I'm to be honest).

So I have now had my physical for 2009 and can cross that off my list, whatever number it was. I actually am thinking of redoing a few things on my list. My list, my rules, right? I can make a few changes if I want.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear its negative! But I don't understand why you are blacklisted when it was their testing that proved wrong....It's much like they are "cutting their noses off to spite their faces"....oh well...

    LOL I made some changes to my list too...not many, but a few....

    How are you making out on the weight loss and smoking by the way?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...