Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upside down frown

My kids woke me up at 3am this morning.  It's not been a good day.  At one point at work, I looked at my coworker and said "I think everything is out to tick me off today."  Only not so PG.  But I got home and had about 20 minutes to take a catnap before rounding up the kiddos (I have to go home to switch out vehicles), and little dozing naps are like the best sleep ever. 

When I got Zoe, her teacher had made her a little yearbook.  It was a-dor-a-ble.  Especially the last two pages.

I love this even if she thinks I look like a monkey
I guess looking like a monkey is OK as long as I'm pretty as everything =)

Jingle Bells.  ROFL
It was a good thing the van was in park when I read this.

I am in a far, far better mood now.  My kids are simply awesome.  Except at 3am.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...