Friday, July 29, 2011

Slacker

Yeah, that's me. 

We leave super duper early Sunday morning for our vacation to Florida and I've done nothing to get ready except laundry. 

And as you can see I'm so concerned that I'm getting right to it.  ;)

I'll be mad at myself tomorrow.  I know this. 

I didn't get much accomplished on my pre-trip sewing list.  I believe it consisted of shorts for the girls, a beach blanket, beach robes, and dresses.  Actually, I'm not even sure the dresses were on the list.  But that's all that's finished.  Or almost finished, actually.  I still need to pound in the grommets on two of them.  Maybe, if I have time tomorrow (ha ha ha) I'll stitch together some bandanas for a beach blanket. 

I think I'm going to start a new afghan while we're gone.  The Stained Glass Window afghan I've been drooling over for months.




It's going to be a gift for someone.  A hush-hush top secret gift.  So don't tell, OK?  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...