Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where has the week gone?

Tomorrow cannot be Friday.  I mean, normally I look forward to Friday so I have no idea how it could have crept up on me like that.

Saturday is my baby's birthday.  She's going to be 4.  I can't believe that either.  And I have made her NOTHING.  I'm hoping to knock something out tomorrow night and something else Saturday night before her "party" on Sunday.  It's really just people (family) coming over here and eating cake (oh, man, I have to make a cake!).  If you think I'm decorating and having some fantastic theme and all that... sorry.  It's so hard to do anything for a New Year's Eve birthday... it's so soon after Christmas.  She always gets the short end of the stick, poor thing.  Maybe this year I'll actually get her ears pierced this year (that was supposed to be her present last year and I chickened out). 

The good news is that after that, I have no more deadlines!  I can craft at leisure again.  Kind of... I do have a few things I want to do before my cruise (1 month away now!!!), but at least if I don't do it I'm only letting myself down.

This week I have been working feverishly on another South Park set.  Plus this little guy...


His name is Towelie and I really don't know much more about him since I don't watch South Park.  He's a towel.


 And here is a picture of my kids in their new shirts that I totally geeked out over.  Poor Dodo is so short compared to her sisters.  I love the "Nerdy But Cute" shirt....



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you for your cruise! I hope you have a blast! Wow, four already, and I was a little freaked my baby is going to be two. I'm sure you'll be able to make her something, you are super mom right? :-) I love all the gray in you "to do list" and the girls in their new shirts. Very cute! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...