Thursday, January 19, 2012

Confidence

I'm almost to the point where I need to start cutting and sewing on my cruise outfit I have planned.

And I'm seriously nervous about it.

I was playing around with the fabric and I really think it's going to be awesome.  If it turns out the way I want. 

Am I the only one this ridiculous?  Any time I strike out on my own, I'm so pumped and then I just start second-guessing every move.  Crocheting isn't as bad... I can always frog and haven't lost much in the process, but fabric.... well, once it's cut, it's cut.

I am telling myself that even if it doesn't turn out, there should be plenty of fabric to salvage to make something for the girls, so it won't be a total waste.

I gotta do it though.  Tomorrow night, the sewing machine is back in action...

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I know you can! I read your last post and I thought to myself, she should be packing for her cruise already! But then I remembered packing for a cruise and the hospital are two different experiences. Lol, I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing is so hard to just get started! :) But just do it. Once you're cutting, you'll gain more confidence and your outfit will rock! :)
    xo,
    wink
    ps There's a giveaway on my blog, would you like to join? :) www.acreativebeing.com!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...