Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo of the Day...

Today was so amazingly perfect.  If there had been more leaves on the trees and blooms everywhere, I'd call it Spring, but I'm not ready to commit to it yet.  As Olivia says "it's right around the corner!" 

I decided early in the day that after the girls got out of school, we were going to have a Family Fun Day and take a walk at the park.  I grabbed my camera, since I've been neglecting it, and headed to the park.

We had to share the paths with bikes, which got a bit nerve-wracking since I'd have an easier time walking cats without leashes than my kids.  We had a good time though.  And no one ended up twisted up in the spikes of a bike.

And I got this picture, which has given me way too much amusement...

 Zoe, singing her little heart out... Olivia, looking at her like she's lost her mind.  Perfect.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...