Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Velveeta!

Six years ago today, my beautiful Isabelle was born. 


She's always been a surprise... from finding out I was pregnant (Olivia was only 9 months old when we found out), to those big doe eyes (I never imagined I would have a brown-eyed child)


Her first Halloween costume was very appropriate... she's such a little nurse.  Olivia fell on the playground at school a few weeks ago, and Isabelle came running to take care of her.  She's always taking care of whoever is sick or hurt.  She has a huge heart.


She is so funny.  She makes me laugh every single day.


She can be mean and has a quick temper, but usually she's just a love bug.


Six years.  I can't believe she's 6 already.


So I took a walk down memory lane to look at my favorite pictures of my Izzy.  She has made my life an awesome adventure.  She loves rainbows and my life wouldn't be nearly as colorful without her.

Happy Birthday Izzaboo.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...