Monday, May 21, 2012

Livi's Journal

I made a deal with the girls that they could take turns going to the grocery store with me.  Usually, I thoroughly enjoy going alone, but I don't have many opportunities for one-on-one time with the girls.  Sunday was Olivia's turn.

While we were wandering around the store, she found a journal and started begging me for it.  I know she loves to write and I eventually gave in.  She has been writing tid bits in it ever since.

Untitled

Since she's only 7, she doesn't mind if I read it.  In fact, she insists on it.  It's quite good for my ego, too.  ;)  I love seeing how well she writes, how even if she spells a word wrong that it's easy to figure out.  She's definitely a child full of love.... she mostly writes about people and things she loves right now.

I need to take some pictures of it, for memory's sake.  To pull out and look at in a few years when she hates me and won't let me within 10 feet of her private thoughts.  To remind myself that she was once sweet.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...