Wednesday, December 19, 2012

37 Things To Do While 37

Originally, this blog was a 101 things to do in 1001 days blog, but I never finished it.  1001 days is a long time to keep up with a list of things to do.  But hopefully a year isn't.  This is a list of 37 things I want to accomplish before I turn 38 on December 6, 2013.  (There are actually more than 37 things.  I couldn't help myself)

Fitness Related
  • Walk a half-marathon (complete 3/3/13)
  • Walk the River Trail loop
  • Do Turbo Jam (started 12/28/12)
  • MS Walk (5/4/13)
  • Heart Walk (4/20/13)
  • Diabetes Walk (4/13/13)
  • Mud Run (can't do, same day as SWHM)
  • Go to Yogathon
  • Get below 240 (2/22/13)
  • Get below 230 (5/29/13)
  • Get below 220
  • Get below 210
  • Get below 200
  • Climb Pinnacle Mountain
  • Go to the waterfall @ Petit Jean
  • Read "It Starts With Food"   finished 1/4/13... highly recommend, by the way
  • Soaring Wings Half Marathon (registered, it's 10/26/13)
Family Related
  • Family portrait
  • 3 dates with Bill (5/20/13)
  • 3 dates with Olivia
  • 3 dates with Isabelle (6/5/13)
  • 3 dates with Zoe
  • Take pictures of the girls in my wedding dress 
  • Take a picture every month with ME and the girls (January, February, March, April, May - done)
Crocheting
  • Finish my Rose Field throw/pillow
  • Finish my Vintage Ripple throw completed 12/22/12
  • Make another afghan (begun, progress less than slow right now)
  • Make a doily rug
  • Crochet a mandala
Sewing
  • Finish my green quilt
  • Finish my lantern pod quilt
  • Make a "coloring book" skirt
Miscellaneous
  • Pay off van
  • Get a new tattoo
  • Get new glasses 
  • Get a pedicure
  • Paint the washer and dryer
  • Make a motivation board
  • See a movie... in a theater... not a kids' movie.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are an inspiring woman. Keep up the good work with your family. I know how hard it can be. My girls are 10 and 13 and boy, keeping the peace can be extremely difficult! I might just have to make me up a list for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt that you can meet all 37 goals !

    and what a cool goal to take pictures of your girls in your wedding dress...I can hardly wait to see them, if you feel so inclined to share them ! What a great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just browsing your list... This is a great idea! I have a birthday coming up... Maybe I will do 35 things to do while 35. You always inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list. It's a combination of everything in your life! :-) Maybe I need to put some of my craft projects on my list too...because I have tons of unfinished projects. (I am working on finishing them though!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...