Saturday, December 1, 2012

It only took a couple of years...

I guess about 3 years ago, my Grandpa sold his house and we helped him move into an apartment.  I had this idea that day of photographing his wood carvings and making a nice photo book of them.  My Grandpa lives about an hour away and I'm a slacker, so it took me until this past summer to actually take the photos.  And then it took me until tonight to actually make the photo book. 

I am so excited, though!

I told everyone when I took the pictures that they were getting a copy for Christmas, and that's probably the only thing that got me to actually get the book finished.  And I know my sister reads this (HI CRYSTAL!), so this is her warning that if she wants to at least be surprised by what it looks like, she might not want to click the upcoming link.  (BYE CRYSTAL!)

Here's a link if you want to peruse the book.  And I'm just going to say, I'm not a graphic designer, OK?  I do my best, but I'm sure if you're a little OCD about design, you might not be all that impressed. 

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.


And just for full disclosure here, while I am really excited to show off the book, I do get to mail Shutterfly.com a link to my blog to get a $!0 gift certificate for embedding this code. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...